Sisters and Brothers:
We will begin negotiations with Hawaiian Airlines in January 2020. The first step is for the members to submit proposals for changes to our collective bargaining agreement. Submitting contract proposals is open to ALL Hawaiian Airlines IAM members. All proposed changes to the contract must be submitted to District Lodge 141 via the link listed below and must be submitted on or before August 15, 2019.
Each submission must contain the following information:
- Your name, employee number, personal email address and station.
- Identify the article and paragraph to be amended
- Example – Article 19, Paragraph 19.8, page 69
- Proposed contract language change or modification
- Example – Increase shift differential
- Example of problem or reason for change
- Example – To be in line with the industry
Contract proposals must be submitted online by clicking the link below. When submitting more than one change, each change should be on a separate form and must include your name and employee number.
Sample contract proposal: Here is a link that shows you an example of what a correct contract proposal looks like. https://iam141.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ha-proposal-form-example.jpg
Link for submission of proposals: https://iam141.org/hawaiian-airline-proposal-form/