Members of District 141 participated in activities to benefit Guide Dogs of America during the 3-day Charity Weekend recently held in Las Vegas, Nevada. After the popular Hawgs for Dogs motorcycle ride, Sporting Clay shoot and Golf Tournament, attendees got their groove on, put on their tie-die and headed over to “Woofstock,” the 39th Annual William W. Winpisinger Charity Banquet. District 141 Vice President Andrea Myers, Cristina Odoardi, Trustee and Director of Community Services, Safety Chairman Erik Sternberg, Director Bill Salo, Jeff and Jennifer Carlson and others presented donations from District 141 members collected at several fund raising activities throughout the year, which helped push the evening’s grand total raised to over $1.6 million dollars!
- Kaulana Pakele, Beloved Friend, Musician and Safety Advocate on
- United Sued Again for Furloughs After Taking CARES Act Billions Intended to Prevent Cuts to Jobs, Pay on
- Union Members at American Get $3,000 Bonuses This Week on
- A Slow but Steady Airline Recovery is Happening on
- The Time to Prepare is Now on