The IAM maintains the only fully-functioning year-round Union Educational Facility in North America, educating more than 60,000 IAM Activists since first opening its doors in 1981.
- United Sued Again for Furloughs After Taking CARES Act Billions Intended to Prevent Cuts to Jobs, Pay on
- Union Members at American Get $3,000 Bonuses This Week on
- A Slow but Steady Airline Recovery is Happening on
- The Time to Prepare is Now on
- Ranking Republican on House Ways and Means Committee: Airline Furloughs Under CARES Act “Inappropriate.” on