Duties of the Vice President
The Vice President is expected to assist the President and to be an active member of the officer group. The President should encourage and support full participation by the Vice President. Additionally, the Vice President:
Signs Vouchers and Checks
1. Chairs meeting when the President is absent.
2. Helps keep order at meetings.
3. Becomes President if the President dies, resigns or is removed, and serves for the remainder of the unexpired term, until after the next regular election and the installation of the new officers.
4. Assumes duties of the President in their absence, as prescribed in the Constitution and Local Lodge By-Laws.
5. Assumes the Chair at meetings on an appeal from the decision of the Chair.
Airlines and Contracts >>
ORG Chart and Local Lodges >>
IAM141 Admin >>
District Events >>
Union Forms Library >>
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007-2139
1 (847) 640-2222