- The Liberty Bell Lodge is taking action. July 14, 2017
- You Can Help Improve Safety at Your Station. Here’s How. July 11, 2017
- Happy 4th of July July 4, 2017
- IAM Local Lodge 1979, Advanced Steward Training July 1, 2017
Most people define the Middle Class as being able start a family, provide a home, maybe take a vacation once in a while, and if illness visit you or your family it doesn’t take everything you have worked hard for away.
Having a good wage, bargained for paid vacation, paid maternity leave, paid ill pay are not guarenteed by any U.S. Labor Law. The only way to ensure your work will help you weather life is to have a Union Contract.
Ready for more information? Contact Frank Giannola – DL141 Director of Organizing to begin the process of getting a Contract.
(954) 298-9138 or firstname.lastname@example.org